Wednesday, June 10, 2009

wedding feet



i was in my pals wedding shop the other day and this bride-to-be and i were comparing fiances stories about how boys act like they don't care about wedding stuff but really secretly do..
i told her about his dislike for a tie that would somehow match my dress, and she told me about how her fiance wanted to wear hoodies to the ceremony. we laughed and then told each other how funny that was because now we know the boys are totally secretly into it. how did we know this well, my sweet nothing came to me and said what tie should he wear and wouldn't it be totally awesome if his tie some how matched my dress! (ha i had to laugh and let him think he was a genius) her love muffin told her he bought a pair of 300 dollar shoes because they looked cool even though he could not feel his pinkie toe on the left foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely messages