Wednesday, April 29, 2009

height issues


So, I've been cruising the internetz for some awesome shoes to wear under my wedding attire and i have to say all the traditional wedding shoes make me want to puke on myself. i know that i want something with height (of course) and possibly a wedge because i am going to be walking around in some country grass and something that is absolutely not freaking white!!! here is my issue all of the wedges i have come across are to sandal-ly and make me feel like i should be on the beach or a hooker in Miami. the other problem i am faced with is my husband-to-be is just a teeny tiny bit taller then me so if i were to wear some outrageous heel then it might look like i married a midget... is there someone out there that can make a shoe for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely messages